The on line Club Archives include several sources of information about Seafarers Sailing Club since its foundation in 1961. The resources are listed below. Some are for members only. To gain access you must first Login: they will then become visible and available via the menu on the right or via "More" if you are using a smart phone.
If you are not a Club member but are interested in the Club's history, contact the Club Communications Officer and Archivist.
- Collection of AGM/EGM Minutes (Minutes of every general meeting held from formation to present day)
- Management Committee Minutes (including minutes of every meeting since January 2000)
- Club History
- Diamond Jubilee Booklet
- Diamond Jubilee Frames (contents of picture frames that appear in clubhouse)
- Club Newsletter Collection
- Collection of Cruise Reports
- Collection of Flotilla Reports (groups of members sailing in Greece, Croatia and Turkey)
- Date of Joining (where available, the date that individuals joined the Club)
- Record of Craft Corners
- Race Results Archive
- Record of Club Prize Winners
- History of Club Trophies
- Training Records (record of RYA qualifications awarded by the Club since 1988)
- Gallery Archive (Club photographs from 1961 to the present day)
The Record of Craft Corners is also available from the Craft Corner page within the Social menu. The Race Results Archive, Record of Prize Winners and the History of Club Trophies are also available from the Racing menu. The Collection of Cruise Reports is also available from the Cruising menu. They are provided here for convenience.
Using the Gallery Archive
The Gallery Archive is configured as a series of links to OneDrive folders. This permits multi-level storage ie folders within folders, which makes it quicker and easier to find the photographs you seek. It also allows you to download the original image file. All the folders and images within the Gallery Archive are titled such that arranging alphabetically ("Sort by Name") results in chronological ordering.
Last updated 17:03 on 25 February 2024