Below are links to some important or popular webpages.
- Go to DISCOVER SAILING if you would like to go sailing with Seafarers.
- Go to WEBCOLLECT to book Training, Discover Sailing, OnBoard, etc.
- Go to MANAGEMENT COMMITTEE and click on the appropriate email to contact a Club official.
- Go to TRAINING - DETAILS AND BOOKING if you want to see what vacancies still exist.
- Go to DEFIBRILLATOR to learn how to access this vital piece of equipment.
- Go to JOINING POINT if you are considering joining the RYA.
If not already Logged In, to use the links below members must first LOG IN then return to this page (Useful Pages).
- Go to MY DUTIES to see when you are next duty.
- Go to BOAT SPACE ALLOCATIONS to locate the berth for your boat within the compound.
- Go to DUTY CREW GUIDES to refresh yourself on your role as an OOD, SBD, TD or Beach Crew.
- Go to MEMBERSHIP DIRECTORY to contact a fellow Club member.
- Go to RACING PROGRAMME or the RESULTS if you are a keen racer.
- Go to CLUB DOCUMENTS to read/download the SOP or minutes of recent meetings.
- Go to ARCHIVES for data about the Club since its foundation including reports and photographs.
Note: Side menus will help you find the information you seek. For smart phone users, access is by touching "More".
Last updated 12:58 on 30 July 2021