The Club menu of the website provides access to webpages covering:
- Management Committee - with email contacts
- Members of the Club with Special Responsibilities
- Club and the RYA - including Joining Point
- Club Charity
- Club Facebook Group
- Golden Jubilee Booklet
For members who have logged in, the following are also available:
This section provides access for Club members to the following Club documents:
- Seafarers Sailing Club's Standard Operating Procedures (SOP)
- Minutes of recent General meetings
- Minutes of recent Management Committee meetings
- Temporary documents which may be referred to elsewhere in the website.
The on line Club Archives include several sources of information about Seafarers Sailing Club since its foundation in 1961 including:
- Collection of AGM/EGM Minutes (Minutes of every general meeting held from formation to present day)
- Race Results Archive
- Record of Club Prize Winners
- History of Club Trophies
- Collection of Cruise Reports
- Gallery Archive (Club photographs from 1961 to the present day)
The Race Results Archive, Record of Prize Winners and the History of Club Trophies are also available to logged in members from the Racing menu. The Collection of Cruise Reports is also available from the Cruising menu.
If you are not a Club member but are interested in the Club's history, contact the Club Communications Officer and Archivist.
Last updated 17:23 on 3 January 2021